Day trip Tokashiki Island package with ferry, swimming in Aharen Beach & lunch
Tokashiki Island ,which is part of Kerama Islands, is about 70 minutes from Naha by Ferry Tokashiki. Experience the transparent blue water called "Kerama blue"! This package is included in round-trip ferry tickets, a shuttle bus between Tokashiki Port and Aharen Beach, lunch, changing room, etc... So you can easily enjoy a day trip even if your are visiting a remote island at the first time. Activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 6-11)
Infant (ages 4-5)
infant (ages 3 & under)
Explore the white san beach and the transparent blue water called "Kerama blue"!
Package included Ferry, shuttle bus and beach house that is easy to book!
Activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day.
Pickup / Checkin
Dropoff / Checkout
9:30 - 10:00
Please get your ticket until 9:45 a.m. at Tokashiki Village No.4 counter. - fill out a boarding application form and give a staff a booking confirmation of this package with it. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
10:00 - 11:10
Get on Ferry Tokashiki
About 70 minutes ferry trip from Naha Tomari Port to Tokashiki Port
11:10 - 11:25
Shuttle bus "Marine House Aharen" will be waiting you at Tokashiki Port parking lot. Please tell a driver your name before getting on.
11:25 - 11:40
Marine House Aharen Beaach Shop
After arriving at Aharen Beach, you can use changing rooms, shower and lockers at Beach House. Lunch box can be picked up from 11:00 a.m.
11:40 - 14:30
Enjoy activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day.
14:30 - 15:00
Shower and changing clothes
15:00 - 15:15
Shuttle bus from Beach House to Tokashiki Port
16:00 - 17:10
Get on Ferry Tokashiki
In winter season *October 1st to the end of February* ーFerry Tokashiki departs Tokashiki at 15:30, so the schedule is 30 minutes earlier than planned.
Checkin Times / Locations
Please give staff a booking confirmation at Tokashiki Village counter No.4 on the 1st floor in the Tomarin Building and get a round trip ticket. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
Checkout Times / Locations
- Round trip ferry ticket / 10:00 from Naha Tomari - 16:00 from Tokashiki
- Shuttle bus between Tokashiki Port and Aharen Beach
- Lunch, locker, shower and changing room at Beach House
- Beach umbrella and chair on Aharen Beach
What's Not Included
- Tokashiki environmental cooperation tax / Please pay 100 yen when boarding the ferry per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
What to Bring
- Tour booking number on booking confirmation mail
- Swimwear, Towel, Sandals, Sunscreen
- This plan might be canceled depending on the sea conditions…
- No cancellation fee will be charged due to typhoons and ferry cancellations.
- If you miss Ferry Tokashiki, it will be treated as a cancellation on the day.
10 days before to 17:00
7 days before to 17:00
2 days before to 17:00
1 day before to 17:00
After 17:00, 1 day before